Cranberry Cream Cheese Stuffed Pecan Chicken
- Mix all filling ingredients until combined and smooth.
- Cover and chill.
Bread the Chicken:
- Combine pecans, bread crumbs and salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Mix honey mustard sauce and mayonnaise. Reserve 2 Tbsp. Brush one side of each cutlet with mixture. Coat with pecan/bread crumbs and place pecan side down on parchment lined baking pan.
- Divide filling among cutlets and spread on 1/2. Fold the other 1/2 over the filling.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- To serve drizzle with reserved honey mustard sauce.
Lisa’s Notes: Gail Fuller of Raleigh took home second place in the NC Pecan Competition at the NC state fair with this mouth-watering chicken recipe covered with pecans. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and savory.