RESTAURANT MARKETING PROGRAM
Grown. Raised. Caught. Made. Got to Be NC.
Part of the “Got to be NC” marketing initiative since 2012, “Savor NC on the menu” became the official membership and marketing program for the foodservice sector. It serves to identify restaurants along with their chefs and distribution partners who are supportive in sourcing, purchasing, preparing and promoting North Carolina products and ingredients.
How does our program benefit your restaurant?
• Restaurants listed in our "Find NC Products" section
• Rights to use Savor NC brand as part of your own marketing strategy
• Assistance in locating North Carolina products direct from the grower/ processor
• Resource for development of co-branded Point-of-Sale items at table or on the menu
• General facility marketing in promoting your support of the program
• Assistance in marketing your “Farm to chef” connections
• Assistance in building menu commodity promotions during peak harvest times
• Assistance in communicating program objectives to your foodservice distributor
Part of the "Got to be NC" marketing initiative administered by the North Carolina Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services