BEST MENU NC
Showcasing the Best Menus featuring
North Carolina products
2016 Registration period is now closed
The North Carolina Department of Agriculture wants to recognize the best menus in the state that excel in featuring North Carolina products and ingredients.
Do you think your menu showcases North Carolina products the best? Does it reflect the state’s agriculture diversity? If so, register for Dig into Local Best Menu NC contest. We'll be looking for some of the best menus that meet these criteria:
· NC food products identified
· Farms and local producers identified
· NC beer, wine & spirits identified
· Local connection made clear to dining customer
· Restaurant articulates a clear mission to support local
· Menu reflects seasonal options well
· NC ingredients featured in multiple courses
· Menu reflects diversity of NC products
Menus will be evaluated throughout the months of June, July, August and September by visits to your restaurants and online review of menus within your web site. Top restaurants will be announced by October 15th.
CLICK HERE for a summary of Dig into Local to print or save it and share with other chefs.