BEST MENU NC
Showcasing the Best Menus featuring
North Carolina products
The North Carolina Department of Agriculture wants to recognize the best menus in the state that excel in featuring North Carolina products and ingredients. Do you think your menu showcases North Carolina products the best? Do you think it reflects the state’s agriculture diversity?
If so, we want restaurants statewide to be a part of this promotion and be recognized for that support. We'll choose the ten best menus that achieve these:
· NC products, farms, manufacturers clearly identified on the menu
· Menus send a clear message of restaurants commitment to use local product
· Menu reflects “what’s in season” well
· Menu identifies items with unique regional connections
· NC beer, wine & spirits options noted
· Multiple courses reflect NC ingredients
· A good balance of NC ingredients seen in proteins, grains, fruits & vegetables
If you would like your menu (s) to be considered as some of the best in the state for promoting local North Carolina products, we'll be accepting participants beginning mid-March through May 31st.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE A SHORT ENTRY FORM TO ENTER THE CONTEST
Menus evaluated by NCDA staff through restaurant visits and by review of online menus.
TOP 10 ANNOUNCED BY MID-OCTOBER
TROPHIES FOR TOP 10
CASH AWARDS FOR TOP 5
CLICK HERE for a summary of Dig into Local to print or save it and share with other chefs.