The Got To Be NC program is specifically designed to identify top-quality North Carolina products. The major emphasis of the program is to heighten awareness and availability of your products to the consumer, retail and foodservice industries.
Your membership in the Got To Be NC program benefits agriculture and the total food industry in our state. Through the marketing efforts of the NCDA&CS marketing staff, your company and products are highlighted as top-quality North Carolina products. The program benefits large food companies, small producers and processors and specialty food entrepreneurs alike.
Got To Be NC Features:
• Specialized Cooperative Programming with the Retail and Foodservice Industries
• Cooperative and Umbrella Advertising Opportunities Through Television, Radio, Newspaper and Outdoor Advertising
• Comprehensive Marketing and Media Programs Throughout the State
• Consumer-Directed Promotions
• Trade Shows and Food Shows
• Monthly Got To Be NC Newsletter and Web Site content
• Special Presentations to the Food Industry
• Consultation Availability with Trade Specialists for Retail, Foodservice, Institutional, Specialty and International Markets
For more information concerning any of the program features, please contact any marketing specialist at 919.707.3100.